RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 3 types of items La La Unicorn sells, and all 3 have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If you don’t like the item or it is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
- Shirts: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return shirts unless they are defective. For size exchanges please read below.
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
How do I exchange a shirt for a different size?
- If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please send us an email at email@example.com for further instructions. Make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on).
- Make sure to include details on the correct size needed sent back.
- You have 30 days to exchange your item.
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like.
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
Please find more information about refunds and returns here.
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we’re shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95 unless you order a large amount of weight. On FREE promotional items shipping starts at $8.95 as we are shipping from our different warehouses overseas.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we currently ship to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Australia & New Zealand.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All print on demand shirts and apparel ship from our US or UK print facility and travel via UPS to your address, tracking numbers available.
- International shipping (depending per product, most of our print facilities ship from the USA or UK) may take longer, between 2-3 weeks to get your product printed, shipped, and delivered.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 2-3 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
- If you’re still not sure, just email us. We’re happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one… where’s my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don’t panic if you don’t receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you right away.